Hugh Low Bridge is a bridge across the Kinta River in Ipoh. It spans Jalan Sultan Iskandar (Hugh Low Street).
The first wooden bridge across the Kinta River on this site was built in 1890. The bridge was named after Hugh Low (1824-1905), who served as the fourth British Resident of Perak between 1877 and 1889. Ten years later, the bridge was rebuilt in iron, enabling the expansion of Ipoh across the river. This allows the local richman, Yau Tet Shin, to create New Town, developed on former padi fields of Dato Panglima Kinta Muhammad Yusuff.
As traffic across the bridge increased, it was widened in 1930. As with Birch Bridge further upriver, the bridge began to attract squatters who set up makeshift homes under the bridge. It was only after Independence that the bridge dwellers were relocated.
With the renaming of Hugh Low Street to Jalan Sultan Iskandar, the bridge was also renamed Jambatan Sultan Iskandar. In 2009, the old bridge was demolished and a new one costing RM10 million was built in its place. After ten months of construction, the new bridge opened to traffic onn 2 July, 2010, three months ahead of schedule. The Ipoh Riverfront Park is located close to it.